Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

New OC?

TrueGatorTrueGator Posts: 45 Freshman
Seems we're changing the offensive scheme which may be a good thing. That, and his HC interest, leads me to believe that Nuss may be on the way out. So who are some names you think we could land if that happens.

Eddie Gran. Good offense for DT QBs, EXCELLENT South Florida recruiter, SEC experience.

Comments

• lewisgatorslewisgators Posts: 40 Freshman
    Billy Napier is a name if Arizona state has a good season offensively this year. 
  • TrueGatorTrueGator Posts: 45 Freshman
    I wish we could have gotten Mario Cristobal
  • ShadowGatorShadowGator Posts: 9 Freshman
    One way or the other, we will have a new OC in 2018.   Either we will be successful and he is picked up by a mid-major college like Collins, or we will be stuck in a rut again and he will bolt for a smaller school as HC before getting fired.

I just don't see it any other way...   
  • UncleJetUncleJet Posts: 13 Freshman
    I wonder if Coach McElwain will decide to start calling plays... I believe he's the better OC of the two...
  • TrueGatorTrueGator Posts: 45 Freshman
    UncleJet said:
    I wonder if Coach McElwain will decide to start calling plays... I believe he's the better OC of the two...
    I've wondered that a few times myself. I think Mac scripts that first drive before everything goes South
  • Kevin413Kevin413 Posts: 12 Freshman
     I will say, that we have looked like a very different football team on the first drive to the rest of the drive during a game. Wondered the same thing.