Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Live updates from Media Day for the 2018 Under Armour All-America Game

ZachAbolverdiZachAbolverdi Posts: 225 Junior
Players will be arriving in Orlando shortly for media day. Stay tuned for updates. 

Comments

• ZachAbolverdiZachAbolverdi Posts: 225 Junior
    LB Nik Bonitto will make his commitment Thursday at the Under Armour All-America Game. His finalists are Louisville, Oklahoma and Texas. 

Bonitto said the new Florida staff offered him earlier this month and tried to get him to hold off on his decision, but he chose not to consider the Gators. 

"They were one of the schools that was trying to make me sign in February," he said. "They wanted me to come up on a visit in January. But talking with my family and the coaches at my school, they just thought it would be better [to decide now]. They're rushing trying to get guys in their class and I just would rather stick to the guys that have been with me from the beginning."
    edited December 2017
    WR Anthony Schwartz is also announcing Thursday at the game and his finalists are Auburn and Florida. 

Schwartz said he has already informed the winning coaches of his decision: "I told the school I'm going to be committing to."

Schwartz said he may visit both Auburn and Florida in January and that the Gators still have a chance if they don't land him next week. 
    Florida QB signee Emory Jones said his top targets are wide receivers Jacob Copeland, Tommy Bush and Justyn Ross and offensive tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere and Richard Gouraige. 
    Top-100 WR Justyn Ross said he's giving some late consideration to Florida and has spoken with head coach Dan Mullen and WR coach Billy Gonzales.

"I may set up a visit in January with the Gators, but I don't know for sure yet."
    Gators DB signee Trey Dean is very confident in Florida's chances with Alabama LB commit Quay Walker. They've been friends since the 10th grade and Dean says Walker will officially visit UF on Jan. 12.

"We're going to get Quay Walker," Dean said.
    QB Emory Jones talks signing with Florida, top recruiting targets: http://sec.news/2Ckp14l
    Top-100 WR Jacob Copeland says he will visit Texas A&M, Alabama and Florida before making his decision on National Signing Day. The Gators will get his last visit. 
    News & notes from Day 1: http://sec.news/2louvkQ