Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Who's the second QB in this class?

bigsnake49bigsnake49 Posts: 7 Freshman
Assuming that Emory Jones signs with the Gators I am pretty sure that Dan Mullen will want another DT QB in this class. Let's help our coach decide. Here are my suggestions:
  1. **** Barrett, JC, formerly Auburn commit
  2. Riley Smith, Bertram Trail. Shared QB duties with Joey Gatewood
  3. Wyatt Rector, Leesburg

Are there any other DT JC or graduate transfer QBs that we might be interested in?
Tagged:

Comments

• bigsnake49bigsnake49 Posts: 7 Freshman
    I can't believe the morality filter on this site flagged and **** Barrett's first name. ;)

I forgot another DT QB, Bryce Carpenter out of Venice, 7A player of the year. He can throw and run pretty well.
  • dugo73dugo73 Posts: 18 Freshman
    edited December 2017
    I don't think he will be looking to add another qb in this recruiting cycle. With addition of Jones there are now 4 scholarship qb' s on the roster. I think at least one will transfer out after the 2018/2019 season and we will pick up at least one next cycle.
  • CupandHandleCupandHandle Posts: 1 Freshman
    Need to add a QB. Something happens to Emory we are screwed. Not getting insurance is the same mistake Mcelwain made
  • GtrJimGtrJim Posts: 1 Freshman
    My guess is that Franks transfers out  Be safe.  Try to add another QB to class.
  • wingteewingtee Posts: 2 Freshman
    I think Franks will be the starter and will flourish. Just let him play and be a baller instead of the horse crap he had to endure.