Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

College World Series

Ryan_YoungRyan_Young Posts: 22 mod
Let's get the discussion going ...

I thought Kevin O'Sullivan was really interesting in his comments last night after the Super Regional clincher. After the second question asking him about the Gators managed to make it this far with an inconsistent lineup, he had a perfect response. Detailed below:

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/kevin-osullivan-not-concerned-with-style-points-as-gators-earn-return-to-college-world-series

He makes a lot of great points. Having been out to TD Ameritrade Park and seen it first-hand, I can attest that it's very much a pitching and defense game in that spacious ballpark. The Gators have enough of both to stack up with any team in Omaha. Bringing up the offensive inconsistencies was a fair question, but so to was Sully's response.

I'll take a closer look at the TCU and other potential matchups tomorrow.

Comments

• JabberdaveJabberdave Posts: 30 Freshman
    Man, LSU got spanked last night.  I hope they can bounce back and knock the ketchup and mustard brigade out. 
  • gator_tomgator_tom Posts: 2 Freshman
    Looking forward to tonights game.
  • JabberdaveJabberdave Posts: 30 Freshman
    Same.  Watching the early game now.