Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Now how about the QBs under Mullen?

leogatorleogator Posts: 98 Freshman
So now that we have a new coach, what happens to the QB situation? We need token Matty Ice since he has recruited and kept this class together. Might need another QB in this class, most certainly a dual threat QB. Maybe Malik Zaire will stay. Here is my QB room going forward:

1. Matt Corral
2. Malik Zaire
3. MSU QB commit
4. Trask
5. JUCO DT QB

What say you Gators?

Comments

• skinny1502skinny1502 Posts: 7 Freshman
    What about Jake?
  • leogatorleogator Posts: 98 Freshman
    What about Jake?
    Jake unfortunately is a drop back passer and does not appear to be fleet of foot. Same with Franks.
    Now Fields just followed Dan Mullen so it might get interesting.
  • holygator61holygator61 Posts: 1 Freshman
    Matt Corral is a must under coach Mullens direction i think he could be special. Also don't count Franks out.
    Matt Corral is a must under coach Mullens direction i think he could be special. Also don't count Franks out.
    While I think that he should be welcome to this class, Dan needs to rebuild this roster and it starts and stops with the QB. It is a given that he will take at least 2 QBs in this class. If Corral does not want to compete then Dan Mullen does not want him. 
    As far as Franks is concerned he needs a lot of work. I just don't think he has what it takes. He's not comfortable back then and he does not make quick decisions.
    Now the second most important thing that Dan needs to do is revamp our offensive line. It's almost as important as remaking our QB roster if not more so.
    Here's some other QBs that Mullen will probably consider: Emory Jones, Jarren Williams. Both dual threat QBs.