Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Predictions vs Michigan?

stouter11stouter11 Posts: 16 Freshman
I'm going to be wild and say Florida win 31-17. Michigan only have like 5 starters returning so hopefully Florida can score a lot of points. Florida's defense is still good but I bet they will have 1st game jitters for some of the young players. We shall see. What are your thoughts. 

Comments

• dugo73dugo73 Posts: 13 Freshman
    21-17 Gators.,.., will be a close game but the boys will pull it out in the end
  • BobtgatorBobtgator Posts: 14 Freshman
    This is a game I would never bet on. Both teams lost a lot from last year, and both teams have recruited well. It will all come down to some young guys that don't let the magnitude of the game get to them. With all the unknowns, I still think we win on strength of our special teams. 24-17
  • Kevin413Kevin413 Posts: 12 Freshman
    Gators 20-17, "if" we can control their running game. 
  • gatorfan58gatorfan58 Posts: 3 Freshman
    Although I am a Gator fan you all are thinking with your heart and not your head. We lost our two best offensive players and we are starting a QB that has never played a single down. If the roles were reversed and Michigan lost their two best offensive (or defensive) players, had 8 other suspended, etc. Everyone would be saying we will crush Michigan because of those things. If the Gators can come away with a win it would be a upset.
  • UncleJetUncleJet Posts: 14 Freshman
    edited September 1
    23-13 Gators win