Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Gators PG situation

BasketballGatorBasketballGator Posts: 1 Freshman
Was just looking at Florida Rivals site and we are recruiting the PG position pretty heavily. I think Mike White is a hell of a coach but haven't seen him or his staff recruit very well. (beside the 5th year seniors we have gotten. We've done very well with them.) There were 2 big time PG's in the state of FL this year that we didn't even recruit/missed out on and took a good athlete but undeveloped combo in Michael Okaura. I think we missed on getting our PG of the future once Chiozza is gone. Allen is more of a 2 guard who can handle it in a limited role. Are we in trouble in the PG position? The recruits are saying the promise of playing a lot/starting is part of the pitch.  Wanted your thoughts out there. Thanks. 
Tagged:

Comments

• TrueGatorTrueGator Posts: 45 Freshman
    I agree we don't seem to be making a lot of noise in basketball recruting which NEEDS to change. I do believe that Mike White and his staff knows that and they will handle it accordingly