Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Who do you hate for UF to lose to the most this year?

SylvesterSylvester Posts: 40 Freshman
edited August 18 in Football

Who do you hate for UF to lose to the most this year? 18 votes

FSU
66% 12 votes
LSU
5% 1 vote
UGA
5% 1 vote
UT
22% 4 votes
OTHER
0% 0 votes

Comments

• JabberdaveJabberdave Posts: 30 Freshman
    Anyone. 
  • UncleJetUncleJet Posts: 13 Freshman
    You have them in the right order; always hate losing to fsu because of state bragging, to lsu because of DBU claim, to ga, well because they're ga, and tenn because if we lose to them this year it means we ain't that good... 
  • micahcphoenixmicahcphoenix Posts: 1 Freshman
    I have a couple a-holes at my work who are fspoo fans and they really are relentless. I try to be nice and represent the Gator nation with respect and decency, but they make it so difficult. Im ok with 1 and 11 if that 1 is fspoo. their fans are really the worst.
  • cem9235cem9235 Posts: 1 Freshman
    Tennessee! It may have something to do with the fact that I live there as well..