Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Players In Trouble????

Gators4lifeGators4life Posts: 4 Freshman
I heard today that some players could be in some off the field trouble. Please tell me this isn't so! 

Comments

• JabberdaveJabberdave Posts: 30 Freshman
    edited August 13
    Rumors so far.  A couple of places have reported that a handful of players used credit cards from the UAA that were issued for financial aid purposes to buy unapproved items, selling those items and then claiming the cards were stolen.  I think five names have been thrown around, to include Callaway. 
  • Gators4lifeGators4life Posts: 4 Freshman
    Thanks for the info! If it's true then Callaway has to go. Only get so many chances in life to do right before your time is up. SMH
  • JabberdaveJabberdave Posts: 30 Freshman
    I tend to agree. 

Per Bleacher Report, seven players suspended.  Don't know who yet.  I guess it's more than rumors. 
  • leogatorleogator Posts: 59 Freshman
    Idiots!!!
  • CavHarCavHar Posts: 10 Freshman
    We're deep at the WR position so although it sucks to lose him for the Michigan game, his not playing will not be the reason we lose that game. I'm still as confident as I was before the suspensions were handed out.
  • Gator67Gator67 Posts: 8 Freshman
    The rumors about this incident were seriously out of control, but maybe now they can be put to rest. It is disappointing that these players would make such a mistake, but hopefully it will be a lesson learned. At least in one case, it is hard to be confident that this will be so.
  • jeffbarlisjeffbarlis Posts: 10 Freshman
    Um, yeah Antonio Callaway's suspension could very much impact this game. He's a "difference-maker," as in ... I don't think I need to spell it out any further. Just be glad most of the other 6 aren't starters. 
  • SylvesterSylvester Posts: 40 Freshman
    Jordan Smith