Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Next commitments?

SylvesterSylvester Posts: 40 Freshman
edited July 23 in Recruiting
WR Jacob Copeland 
WR Anthony Schwartz
OT Nicholas Petit-Frere

Comments

• phillyg5phillyg5 Posts: 8 Freshman
    Sylvester said:
    WR Jacob Copeland 
    WR Anthony Schwartz
    OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
    That would be nice. I thought OT Richard Gouraige would pop this weekend, hopefully soon though. 
  • jeffbarlisjeffbarlis Posts: 10 Freshman
    They appear to be giving each commitment their day, which means another one could pop tomorrow. Just my speculation, though, no sources here. 
  • SylvesterSylvester Posts: 40 Freshman
    edited July 24
    They appear to be giving each commitment their day, which means another one could pop tomorrow. Just my speculation, though, no sources here. 
    Very observant. I'm keeping an eye out for DE Andrew Chatfield to flip from OSU. Looks like he skipped Urbans FNL and opted to camp with the good guys. I wouldn't say he is on commitment watch though. He's exploring options as Parsons seems to be gravitating towards the Buckeyes.
  • G8rBG8rB Posts: 25 Freshman
    edited July 24

Chatfield (today?)

Copeland (filming video Wednesday)

Schwartz soon after

Who will pop today?
    edited July 27
    Barnes ready to commit? Seems UNC fans making last ditch to change his mind.
    https://twitter.com/barneswilliam7/status/890277995298119680

• rawlorawlo Posts: 7 Freshman
    I'm going to go with David Reese.....LB
    rawlo said:
    I'm going to go with David Reese.....LB
    +1
    edited July 30
    It would be awesome if Barnes, Copeland, Gouraige, and Schwartz committed at the same time after they each have had a day of trolling. That would be hard to top. It could break Twitter.
    edited July 30
    Hopeful that Gouraige is next.  Copeland seems to be wrapping up his video....so I'll take either of those two as the next commit! 
  • bigredgator78bigredgator78 Posts: 2 Freshman
    It would make a heck of a lot of sense for Mac to orchestrate it where a few guys announce during the dead period to promote the Gators while no coaches can talk to any recruits
    Hey...I'm 2 for 2!  Ha ha
    Who's got next?
    Barnes
    Gouraige
    Schwartz
    Chatfield
    Let's go for the trifecta....Gouraige.
    Guess not....Pierce!  

Hopefully Schwartz then Gouriage...then Barnes.
    Pierce was a pleasant surprise. None of the recruiting experts predicted it. Dunlap was a total surprise. Not only that, it's left me scratching my head but I have to trust Shannon and McElwain.