Hey folks - as a member of the Florida Gators SEC Country community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Gators fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Marcell Harris to miss 2017 season with torn Achilles tendon

Jordan_McPhersonJordan_McPherson Posts: 9 Freshman

Comments

• TrueGatorTrueGator Posts: 45 Freshman
    Brad Stewart at Nickel. Marco Wilson and Duke Dawson at CB. Washington and Gardner at S
  • phillyg5phillyg5 Posts: 8 Freshman
    Man that's gonna hurt. We are going to miss his physicality. Nobody in the secondary opposing receivers will fear coming across the deep middle. I wonder if they would grant him a sixth year?
  • Jordan_McPhersonJordan_McPherson Posts: 9 Freshman
    phillyg5 said:
    Man that's gonna hurt. We are going to miss his physicality. Nobody in the secondary opposing receivers will fear coming across the deep middle. I wonder if they would grant him a sixth year?
    I could see him getting the sixth year if he applies for it. He took a redshirt his first year on campus while recovering from an ACL injury he had in high school. It's just a matter of whether or not Marcell wants to do that.
  • Jordan_McPhersonJordan_McPherson Posts: 9 Freshman
    Also, here's our in-depth breakdown from Ryan Young on what Marcell Harris' injury means to the secondary depth. In short: Freshmen, you need to step up ASAP.
    https://www.seccountry.com/florida/what-marcell-harris-season-ending-injury-means-for-2017-gators-defense